Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Tech Pete Class at Slippery Rock!!

This semester we have all taken the tech pete class, and i think that this is a really good class for us to take as future teachers.  The class has a lot of work to do in it, but every project we did had good meaning to it.  I have learned things that i didn't even know existed as well as didn't know were in the schools.  I think this is one of those classes that if we didn't take it we would be behind in the teaching world due to our dependance on technology as a society.  We have learned things, and improved on our skills using certain programs, so that we can do interesting things in the classrooms.  Also the creation of our efolio is a great part of this class because that is something we can use and improve on through out our entire career.    

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Tech PETE is a very benifical class for futures as a educators. With how much technology is changing we have to keep up with it and this class does exactly that!

    ReplyDelete